Sewage Backup Cleanup in Kansas City
When a sewage backup occurs at your residential or commercial property, it is not a job you want to take on yourself. The smell of raw sewage alone can cause the property’s conditions to be uninhabitable. Even more than that, the waste may contain harmful bacteria that can cause those exposed to it to become extremely ill.
If you find yourself in need of sewage backup cleanup services in the Kansas City, Leavenworth or Platte City area, contact 911 Restoration of Kansas City. The highly trained IICRC techs have the training and equipment needed to properly restore your property during emergency sewage situations of any size. We know how stressful toilet water damage can be. Seriously, dealing with the smell alone is bad enough. Having to deal with property damage in addition to it is enough to send many of us over the edge. In order to provide the best restoration services in the industry, our office is open 24/7, 365 days per year. The techs will arrive onsite within 45 minutes of the phone call for help when it comes to sewage water damage.
After the techs arrive, they will begin by assessing the property’s damage. You may not think the damage is that bad, but often it is worse than what meets the eye. During this assessment, the techs will determine the best route of action to take in order to provide a Fresh Start.
When it comes to toilet water damage, the longer its allowed to sit the worse damage gets. More damage means more money spent in restoration. Property owners can avoid a larger bill and keep damage to a minimum by contacting 911 Restoration of Kansas City as soon as the damage is noticed. The IICRC techs have been trained to handle sewage issues such as:
- Toilet overflow damage remediation
- Faulty plumbing system restoration
- Odor removal
- Black water cleanup
- Raw sewage sanitization
- Complete damage repair
- Restoration of pipe bursts
- Leaky pipe repair
Get on the path to a Fresh Start by contacting 911 Restoration of Kansas City
Who To Call For Flood Cleanup Services
Water damage caused by sewage backup can be destructive. Unfortunately, the water invading your property from sewage backup poses a threat to more than just property damage. Dependent on what type of water you are exposed to, it can have serious health risks. To keep yourself and others in the property safe, contact 911 Restoration’s highly trained techs for sewage backup cleanup services.
There are three different types of water damage a property can experience: white water, gray water and black water. Each water damage type is unique and requires a certain remediation method in order to completely restore the property.
- White water damage. Also known as clean water. This typically refers to water that comes from the faucet or shower head. White water damage can come from a broken water line, busted toilet tank, leaky refrigerator or by rain entering your home. Although white water may not pose an immediate health risk, when allowed to sit it can progress to gray water within 48 hours.
- Gray water damage. This type of water may contain contaminants or chemicals that could negatively impact your help or those exposed to it. Gray water can come from drains in the shower, sink, washer and dishwasher. Gray water can cause a much more significant amount of damage than white water, and when allowed to sit can progress to black water.
- Black water damage. As you may suspect, black water damage is the most severe of the three. This type of water is commonly seen when sewage backup occurs and toilet water overflows. Black water contains harmful contaminants such as: mold, viruses and bacteria. It can be very harmful to your health and can cause diseases like hepatitis, NoraVirus and cholera. Black water is not something that should be taken lightly.
911 Restoration of Kansas City’s techs are ready to respond to your emergency restoration situation no matter the time of day. Contact our office immediately when sewage backup occurs!
A Restoration Company That Provides A Fresh Start During Your Time Of Need
Customer service is our main priority. Although you are relying on the techs for water damage cleanup and sewage restoration services, we want each customer to feel comfortable asking questions and voicing any concerns. The techs have dealt with numerous sewage backup cleanup situations and will be able to assist and answer any questions you may have.
In addition to providing property restoration, we will work with insurance providers to help ensure you get the highest claim possible. While your property may be experiencing damage, the sewage cleanup experts are here to provide comfort and peace of mind. From the start until finish, 911 Restoration’s techs will be there for you!
Call 911 Restoration of Kansas City to get on the path to a Fresh Start today!